Thursday, August 21, 2008

Trip to Utah




I love to stop in Salt Lake City and walk

around and see the temple.

I got to meet my baby brother's fiance Jessica,

they are getting married in December!






We also went to East Canyon Resevoir and had a great day

on Bill's new jet skis. It was soo nice to be out on the water!

Bill drove my Dad's boat and I got thrown off the tube a few

times. Aside from a "shark attack" I really enjoyed the lake.

This Is The Place!




I love baby cows!

We went to Heritage Village, just next to the monument and saw a living museum. It had lots of fun things for the kids to see and old houses and stores to walk through.

YEE HAW!!!!



We had a great time with the Gonthiers ! (Bryce's big sis and her family) It was so fun to get to celebrate Gerard's birthday together. We will have to meet in Utah again, we love you!


2 comments:

Becky and Ryan said...

Love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing all your great shots. Tracy and Gerards kids are all grow up, wow. I am glad you guys were able to see so much of the family and most importantly go to the lake. I can't wait to see you in Dec for the wedding!!!

Jackie B. said...

NO WAY! Tracy & Gerard are in UT? Those are their kids?!? WOW! I'm old! I used to baby sit them! LOL. Well at least the first 2-3 kids.