Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Princess Party

Princess Kate, Cheyenne, and Abby.

At their party Aunt Lisa had lots of fun games for the
princes and princesses to do. A true princess needs her crown.

They played pass the glass slipper, and lots of other games.




"Mommy, I'm ready to go to the ball!"


I had a lot of fun making this cake for their birthday party. I used ice cream cones that I frosted and then rolled in sprinkles for the towers. I stacked sugar cubes on the sides of the cake and used pink fondant to make the doors, windows and flowers. It took some time, but my girls just loved it.

7 comments:

Nat said...

WOW that is a very girlie Party. I am over loaded with all the pink and girl stuff. That would never happen in this house.

Becky and Ryan said...

Ally!!! The cake is amazing. I want a princess party and cake. The girls are too cute. I love how Katy is always posing. What cute little ladies. Happy Birthday Princess Abby and Katy! Sorry we missed the party.

rach said...

You are AMAZING. That is one super cool cake. Lizzie is just in awe with this post. I love princess parties. What a bunch of beautiful princesses.

Jill Land said...

Great job! The kids and I had a great time. They always love a good pinata! And the cake was so cool! You really have a talent for that. You really have a talent for a lot of things.

Anonymous said...

Wow Alice ~ talk about talented!! What a great girlie party!!

Jill said...

How fun!! You are so creative! I LOVE the castle cake--good job!

Anonymous said...

yea, I'm glad you found us! It will be fun to be able to still keep in touch! And I have to add my "WOW" to your cake, you are amazingly creative!